Sunday, May 17, 2015

#INSTAWEEK


I'm so grateful for last week and all the times I was able to spend my days at the beach! It really feels like summer lately and I couldn't be happier about it! Here's my Instagram roundup of the week!

---

Ostatni tydzien byl wspanialy pod wieloma wzgledami, ale w szczegolnosci z uwagi na moje czeste wizyty na plazy! Lato przywitalo do nas chyba juz na dobre i ja nie moge byc z tego powodu szczesliwsza! Dzisiaj mam dla Was podsuwmowanie Instagramowe z owych dni. Enjoy!

Blue baby, blue. I was definitely a happy camper at the beach in Lewes, Delaware that day! I wore Forever 21 bathing suit, H&M kimono and a hat from local stand in Baltimore, Maryland.

Another day, another beach! Spent a day in Delaware Seashore State Park, mainly sunbathing and watching my friends fish, but also did a photo shot with this beautiful Hendrix dress on for BLAK LABEL (shop it here) clothing. You can read more about it HERE.

I kolejna plaza... Tym razem Delaware Seashore State Park. Spedzilam dzien glownie na opalaniu i podziwianiu moich znajomych w lowieniu rob, ale takze udalo mi sie zrobic zdjecia dla sklepu Blak Label z ta piekna sukienka boho. Zdecydowanie moja ulubiona na ten moment!

Little black things... Can you tell I love to wear black?

Usually all I share are pictures of chocolate, so this may be a shock, but I do try to eat healthy whenever possible! Especially when my friend goes fishing and brings home this yumminess! 
When it comes to breakfast, I love to have soft boiled eggs with avocado on bread (doesn't any blogger, though?).

Zazwyczaj mozecie znalezc na moim Instagramie zdjecia czekolady i innych slodkosci, wiec te zdrowe dania moga wygladac jak tylko wyjatek od reguly. Jednak jak mam sie oprzec takiej rybce, ktora moj przyjaciel sam zlowil i przyniosl do domu?! Jesli chodzi o sniadania, czesto siegam po jajka na miekko i awokado (ale to chyba jak kazdy inny blogger, prawda?).

Just a couple of random selfies... because I'm obsessed with my new lip liner from Poland (Inglot), and this gorgeous leopard maxi skirt, which I inherited from my mom! It's more than 30 years old, you guys! Watch out for a full post about it, coming soon!

Kilka selfie... no bo jak mam sie nie dzielic nowymi nabytkami kiedy przybywaja do mnie prosto z Polski! Po prawej nowa konturowka do ust z Inglota, po lewej spodnica w lepardowy print, ktora odziedziczylam po mojej mamie... ta spodnica ma ponad 30 lat! Oczekujcie nowego postu na ten temat juz niedlugo!


Last, but not least, sharing these pretty little things, which I just put up for sale on my POSHMARK account! I have more than 20 things available to steal, so make sure you go check them out!

My username is paulina_szczp.



Have a lovely day!


18 comments:

  1. Great post, loving the beach pics but very jealous!

    Emily

    http://www.thebrookeoffashion.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no need to be jealous! I'm sure you'll get to go to the beach soon, too! Thank You for stopping by and have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Cześć! Dziękuję za przemiły komentarz! Ja również czytam wszystkie możliwe blogi polek mieszkających za granicą, ale jesteś pierwszą z USA! Wow, marzenie... Norwegia jest baardzo fajna, ale stany to taka troszkę bajeczna kraina haha. Obserwuję i będę śledzić kolejne notki!
    ps. zazdroszczę tego słońca :(
    Pozdrawiam z aktualnie deszczowej Norwegii, Sandra

    http://itssandradagmara.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U nas co prawda słońce, ale wiesz jak to jest, teraz ludzie bedą z kolei narzekać że za gorąco! Haha tutaj na wschodnim wybrzeżu lata są bardzo gorące i powietrze wilgotne wiec straszna duchota, jak w saunie! Nic dziwnego że wszędzie klimatyzacja :P
      dziękuje za odwiedziny i do zobaczenia niedługo, mam nadzieje!
      P.S. Fajnie by było Norwegię kiedyś tez zobaczyć... :)

      Delete
  3. How lucky to be at the beach :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even better to be on the beach while working! Thank You for stopping by!
      P.S. I've never been to France...

      Delete
  4. how i love your pictures :) and the fact that u have beach not far away from your city :) i love your black-crochet top :)
    greetings,
    Vivi :)

    Vivienne Night Blog
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, darling! That means a lot! And you're right about beaches! One of the advantages of living on either West Coast or East Coast! Beach is definitely my happy place ;) Kisses!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank You so much, you're so nice! Same to You :*

      Delete
  6. Genialne podsumowanie tygodnia ;) Uwielbiam Instagrama :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje! W takim razie zapraszam na Instagrama! Moj nick: @shenaniganska
      Twoj? :)

      Delete
  7. Great pics. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow, I love it! Enjoy the week honey!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaway: Polka dots dress

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin | Facebook

    (ღˇ◡ˇ)♥(ˇ∗ˇღ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your compliments!
      I see lots of inspiration on your blog! Just followed :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...