Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's Day outfit idea - DRESSY


If you ask me what I like to wear to feel attractive, I would say a few things: form fitting clothes, off the shoulder tops, plunging necklines and over the knee shoes. I think there is nothing sexier than showing off just a little bit of your body and leaving the rest to the imagination. It's like holding candy in front of somebody but not giving it away. Today's look is just that. It is a little bit more dressy than the casual look I recently posted (HERE), and I think it would be perfect for the Valentine's Day. Even though the dress is not pink pink (and not that I own too many pink clothes anyway), I do have a thing for magenta shade and thought it would be perfect if I incorporated it for this occasion,

Express dress / Forever 21 boots


Also, I posted on this magenta Express dress a few months ago, so if you want to see how I styled it, go HERE.


There you have it. Two romantic looks for Valentine's Day.

 Which one is your favorite? 

Let me know in the comments what are you going to wear for your loves and what are your plans for upcoming Saturday. 
I hope these posts helped you get inspired and excited for Valentine's.


With love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...