Sunday, February 22, 2015

OSCARS 2015: RED CARPET

Here we go again! The biggest night for movies has arrived! Just like last year, I'm here to take you step by step through the Oscars ceremony (read my first post about Oscars 2014 HERE). I'll be commenting on all of the winners as well as sharing with you celebrities' dress choices that truly caught my eye. Are you ready?! First let's take a look at the red carpet....



RED CARPET

Source: Just Jared
The stunner of the night: Margot Robbie! I am beyond obsessed with this woman ever since I saw her in Wolf of Wall Street. Tonight she's wearing a simple but oh so beautiful black Saint Laurent dress. Long sleeves and a plunging neckline are everything in this look! Not to mention a beautiful necklace, bold red lip and a long bob with a side part neatly tucked behind the ear... Perfection! I want it all. And I can't wait to see Robbie in her new movie Focus starring next to Will Smith, which comes out this year.

Source: Just Jared

The second look that I adore is one of Jamie Chung! Representing her animated movie Big Hero 6 tonight, she is wearing a beautifully detailed Yanina Couture dress. So delightful to watch, she looks effortless!

Source: Just Jared
Jenna Dewan-Tatum always proudly supporting her husband Channing Tatum, you gotta admit they truly make a great couple, whether it's on the red carpet or in everyday life. Tonight I wanted to focus on just her. Another wonderful dress (Zuhair Murad Couture) featuring my favorite part - a plunging neckline. I love everything from details to a gorgeous belt accenting her waist, hair and makeup. Stunning!

Source: Just Jared

Chrissy Teigen (with yet another plunging neckline from Zuhair Murad, you see a pattern now? I'm obsessed!) and John Legend are undoubtedly my all time favorites when it comes to any award ceremony and red carpet, they both look adorable, effortless and always so in love! Tonight could not be any different.


What do You think of my picks from tonight's red carpet? 

Who are your favorites of the night?


I'd love to hear it!



1 comments:

  1. Well Post , I Am Very Agree And Happy To Read. You Can More Customer Reach Through Instagram Services. Buy Instagram Followers In Canada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...