Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Polish - American doppelgängers

Hello!
Today I decided to play a game a little face association game. What am I talking about? Well, have you ever seen a person and couldn't stop wondering who they remind you of? Or better off, have you ever been told that you look like somebody famous? If you have, then this post should be fun for you, too. Since I'm a Polish girl living in America, I thought it would be fun to compare some off the well-known personas from my origin country to the worldwide famous celebrities from America.
I can only hope that you'll see what I saw, when I was looking for similarities, but if not, that's ok, too. I understand that everybody has a different perception, so don't hesitate to leave some comments whether you agree with me or not. If you have any other suggestions (talking to you my Polish friends), let me know. I sure will make another post like this one, once I gather some more recognizable faces :)
Enjoy!

  
  KATIE HOLMES                             and                  JOANNA JABLCZYNSKA

                           MANDY MOORE                   and       MARTA ŻMUDA TRZEBIATOWSKA

              GWYNETH PALTROW                             and          MALGORZATA KOŻUCHOWSKA

      JENNIFER ANISTON                   and           DOROTA NARUSZEWICZ

NATALIE PORTMAN                    and               JULIA KUCZYNSKA


As for men...


       CHACE CRAWFORD                           and             MACIEJ  ZAKOSCIELNY

ADAM LEVINE                           and                  MACIEJ BOSAK


And??? What do you think?

P.S. I need to apologize for any mistakes in Polish names, I did miss some Polish letters out, but tried my best to include them anyway. Failed in some cases, but with Polish letters or not, most of the names would still be hard to pronounce for some Americans.

Have a good night!










1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...